We are currently recruiting for an Order Picker to join our team at Uform. The successful candidate will be responsible for picking of customer orders to specified finishes ensuring all items meet Uform’s quality. The role will report to the Supply Co-ordinator and will cover the evening shift from 2.30 pm to 12 midnight Monday to Thursday and 3.00 pm to 10.00 pm Friday.
- Ability to carry out all activities quickly and efficiently.
- Meet the following Key Performance Measurables:
- Target: 80 – 100 pieces per hour
- Efficiency: 95%
- Quality: <1%
- Attendance: 100%
- Punctuality: 100%
- Work as part of the team to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
- Always measure each door/drawer to raise accuracy when picking.
- Bundle lengths with order number.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- Familiarise yourself and comply with Uform’s quality standards
- Make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activity in your department.
- Actively participate in your weekly team briefings.
- Ensure that all housekeeping in your area is maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Comply fully with all Company Health and Safety policies.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will represent the best interests of the company at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Sharon Logue, HR Manager at email@example.com. Alternatively you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Friday 15th September 2017.
Email your CV
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer