Credit Controller Administrator
An opportunity has arisen within our Finance Team at Uform, for a Temporary Credit Controller for 9 months.
About the roles:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the proactive and timely collection of company debt. You will be processing pro-forma payments over the phone, Posting & allocating customer receipts on sage and other credit control administrative tasks as required.
The ideal applicants should possess the following key attributes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ previous experience as a credit controller in a high volume based business, in conjunction with strong sales ledger experience and understanding
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in Maths and English
- A good working knowledge of Sage 1000 or similar operating system
- The ability to provide good customer service and resolve concerns and complaints from customers
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Microsoft Word & Excel
- The ability to handle daily deadlines within a volume based environment
- The ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed
- A working knowledge & experience in the use of Sales Logix or equivalent customer relationship management system.
A full Job Description and Person Specification are available on request.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Friday 20th August 2021.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV