As part of our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Finance Team at Uform, for 2 Credit Controller positions.
About the Roles
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the proactive and timely collection of company debt. You will ensure that customer credit limits are set in accordance with proper risk assessment procedures and are strictly managed. Also involved will be managing overdue balances & resolving queries by contacting customers by phone, email and letter.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal applicants should possess the following key attributes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ previous experience as a credit controller in a high volume based business, in conjunction with strong sales ledger experience and understanding
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in Maths and English
- A good working knowledge of Sage 1000 or similar operating system
- The ability to provide good customer service and resolve concerns and complaints from customers
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Microsoft Word & Excel
- The ability to handle daily deadlines within a volume based environment
- The ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed
- A working knowledge & experience in the use of Sales Logix or equivalent customer relationship management system
A full Job Description and Person Specification are available on request.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR Assistant at email@example.com. Alternatively you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Friday 17th August 2018.
Competitive remuneration is on offer & will be depending upon experience.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV