As part of our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Despatch Operative to join our team at Uform. The successful candidate will be responsible for the secure packing of lengths and panels and ensuring these items are carefully loaded on to trailers for despatch. The role will report to the Business Unit Manager and shift will be Monday to Friday 3pm to 12pm. This shift will comes with a 15% shift allowance.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment.
- Previous despatch experience preferred
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will represent the best interests of the company at all times in a professional and positive manner keeping with the company values.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Royan Trowlen, HR Assistant at email@example.com . Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Wednesday 14th April 2021.
Uform reserve the right to enhance the criteria in the event of a large volume of applicants. We may also utilise waiting lists.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide evidence as such, if invited for an interview.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Email your CV