Key Account Manager
As part of our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Customer Services Team at Uform, for a Key Account Manager. Reporting to the Customer Services and Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales by managing the customer relationship and by delivering an exemplary personalised service to nominated accounts within a geographical territory.
- Outbound and inbound calls dealt with promptly and professionally
- Sales calls completed as guided by Business Development Manager and in line with company promotions and marketing campaigns to achieve agreed sales targets
- Daily contact with customers providing up to date and accurate information regarding:
- Opening new accounts, compiling accurate customer profile, new welcome calls completed, and a record kept on file
- Liaise and work closely with all internal departments, communicating clearly any issues to ensure delivery of customer service excellence.
- Daily contact with Area Sales Managers (field based) to facilitate ongoing account management.
- Daily usage of IT systems and procedures to ensure accuracy and making recommendations for continual improvement.
- Attend team briefs and meetings.
- Customer visits and assisting with inward visits and hospitality when appropriate.
- Compilation of Key Performance Indicators and management reports as necessary.
- Ensuring that communication and service levels are consistently of the highest order and sales targets are met.
- Any other duties as delegated by Management.
What You'll Need To Succeed
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales/customer services role in a high volume based business.
- Experience and confidence in liaising with a range of personnel from various disciplines.
- Excellent working knowledge of CRM System (Customer relationship management sytem)
- Excellent IT Skills in particular ie Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of Sales Logix
A full Job Description and Person Specification is available on request.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Melissa Kempton, HR assistant, email@example.com. Alternatively you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs / applications is 19th March 2018.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV