A vacancy has arisen for the position of Process Engineer within the company. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be working as part of the Production team. The Process Engineer will improve and streamline our production workflow, processes and quality. You will analyze our current processes and determine areas that need modification.
In collaboration with production staff, you will create solutions and lead the implementation of new processes and automation.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Analyze and evaluate existing processes
- Oversee implementation of new processes and procedures
- Research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow
- Assemble reports to document process status and changes
- Track metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades
- Oversee operations and maintenance of facility processes
- Determine the organization and setup of operations
- Conduct risk assessments
- Assess compliance with safety and quality standards
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations
- Assist with achieving departmental objective
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Degree in Engineering related disciplines OR 3 years’ industrial experience in equivalent role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mass production environment.
- Experience and confidence in liaising with a range of personnel from various disciplines.
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office,(in particular Excel), CAD and Project Planning Software.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- The applicant should be dynamic, energetic, self-driven and above all who has a positive “can do” attitude to work with a clear focus on deliverables
- The applicant must be a good team player and be able to provide accurate data with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging and dynamic environment
A full Job Description and Person Specification are available on request.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is 2nd October 2020.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV