We are currently recruiting for a Production Loader to join our production team at Uform. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and loading products onto our automated paint system which sprays kitchen doors and accessories in accordance with the company’s standards. The role will require the use of computerised systems and will require completion of daily housekeeping tasks & basic preventative maintenance tasks. You will report to the Production Manager and the shift will be 37.5 hours per week, 6am to 7pm Monday – Wednesday for 2 weeks then rotating to 6am & 7pm Thursday to Saturday for 2 weeks.
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume automated manufacturing plant
- The ability to read and assess production information for required specification details, working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A basic working knowledge of Quality Control and Health & Safety within a shop floor environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Wednesday 26th May 2021.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV