Temporary Business Development Administrator
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Temporary Business Development Administrator within the company. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be working as part of the Sales and Business Development teams. You will mainly provide support and enhance versatility across the BDU whilst being responsible for a varied range of duties. Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. This will be on a 6-month contract and will be subject to review once contract has ended.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Managing department inbox and trade application inbox
- Providing a triage service for emails to ensure enquiries are directed to the appropriate team member
- Updating BDU database (SalesLogix)
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Preparing quotes
- Lead generation (in liaison with the Campaign Manager)
- Providing cover for other colleagues in the office during periods of holidays and sickness
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- Excellent key board skills with high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
- Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
- Professional and customer-focused face to face and on the telephone.
- Good team player able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – word, excel, powerpoint.
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of Sales Logix is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please submit your CV to the HR Department for consideration by the closing date of Friday 20 September 2019.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV