Temporary Order Processor
As part of our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our Customer Services Team at Uform, for a Temporary Order Processor to cover maternity leave.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Services and Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible ensuring the proactive and timely processing of orders received on a daily basis within a specified time frame. This is a pressurised role working to tight deadlines which requires high levels of speed and accuracy.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- Excellent key board skills with high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
- Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
- Professional and customer-focused face to face and on the telephone.
- Good team player able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – word, excel, powerpoint.
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of Sales Logix and Sage is desirable.
A full Job Description and Person Specification are available on request.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is 07/09/18.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV