Warehouse Operative – Cycle Counter
As part of our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Cycle Counter to join our team at Uform. Reporting to the Inventory Team Leader, this position will be responsible for the counting and accuracy of internal stock to ensure a quality service to the customer. This role will cover the day shift from 6.00 am to 3.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Monitor and take corrective action where necessary to ensure stock accuracy
- Carry out regular cycle counts on stock locations
- Ensure all pick faces and stock locations are logical, clearly labelled, barcoded and can be scanned
- Ensure all items required has an accessible master bin location
- Regularly spot check locations to ensure accuracy and feedback results to Inventory team leader
- Facilitate the warehouse co-ordinator when initiating stock takes and be responsible for accuracy of the system material movements
- Ensure timely availability of space for receipt of goods including new product introduction and that product can be picked timely and efficiently.
- Print bar codes for pick faces and other locations where necessary.
- Help monitor automated reports which highlight issues with stock accuracy or efficiencies, take appropriate corrective action and where necessary escalate to the inventory team leader
- Process artificial back orders, and ensure that the stock is checked and adjusted accordingly alongside this
- Raise any concerns of health and safety with the Inventory team leader and advise of corrective action
- Any other reasonable duties when required.
To successfully fill this position, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills/knowledge:
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will represent the best interests of the company at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR Assistant at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Friday 10th September 2018.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV