Warehouse Operative – Stock Controller
As part of our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Cycle Counter to join our team at Uform. Reporting to the Inventory Team Leader, this position will be responsible for the counting and accuracy of internal stock to ensure a quality service to the customer. This role will cover the day shift from 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Monitor and take corrective action where necessary to ensure stock accuracy
- Carry out regular cycle counts on stock locations
- Ensure all pick faces and stock locations are logical, clearly labelled, barcoded and can be scanned
- Ensure all items required has an accessible master bin location
- Regularly spot check locations to ensure accuracy and feedback results to Inventory team leader
- Facilitate the Business Unit Manager when initiating stock takes and be responsible for accuracy of the system material movements
- Ensure timely availability of space for receipt of goods including new product introduction and that product can be picked timely and efficiently.
- Print bar codes for pick faces and other locations where necessary.
- Help monitor automated reports which highlight issues with stock accuracy or efficiencies, take appropriate corrective action and where necessary escalate to the inventory team leader
- Process artificial back orders, and ensure that the stock is checked and adjusted accordingly alongside this
- Raise any concerns of health and safety with the Inventory team leader and advise of corrective action
- Any other reasonable duties when required.
To successfully fill this position, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills/knowledge:
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will represent the best interests of the company at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Royan Trowlen, HR Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Wednesday 26th May 2021.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide evidence as such, if invited to interview.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV