Warehouse Operative in Packing
As part of our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join our wrapping team at Uform. The successful candidates will be responsible for wrapping of customer orders ensuring all items meet Uform’s quality standards. This role will report to the Business Unit Manager and will cover the 6am to 7pm 3 days a week - rotational.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Wrapping of customer orders utilizing the relevant machinery.
- Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily targets are met.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedures and comply with all instructions.
- Understand and learn all areas within the wrapping process, QC, printing labels, applying protection and scanning.
- To comply with Uform’s quality standards.
- Make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activity in your department.
- When attending your daily team briefs, be encouraged to participate.
- Actively part-take in all training.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of housekeeping in your area are maintained.
- Comply fully with all Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Provide assistance to the production supervisor in all areas of plant operation.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Min 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will always represent the best interests of the company in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, time keeping, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Royan Trowlen the HR Assistant at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Wednesday 26th May 2021.
Uform reserve the right to enhance the criteria in the event of a large volume of applicants. We may also utilise waiting lists. Due to the high volume of applicants only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide evidence as such, if invited for an interview.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV