Warehouse Operative with Cleaning Duties
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives with Cleaning Duties to join our team at Uform.
Experience No previous experience required as training will be provided.
Rate of Pay £9.30 per hour rate (age dependant, 23+)
Hours of work Any 5 x 8.5 hour days per week, 42.5 hours per week, Mon to Sat.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ability to carry out all activities quickly and efficiently.
- Work as part of the team to ensure that the daily tasks are completed.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- Familiarise yourself and comply with Uform’s quality standards
- Make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activity in your department.
- Actively participate in your weekly team briefings.
- Ensure that all housekeeping is maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Comply fully with all Company Health and Safety policies.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A desire to learn and progress within a fast growing multi award winning company
- NO previous experience required for this position but a good attitude and attention to detail will help reach our goal of right first time, on time, every time.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Royan Trowlen, HR Assistant at email@example.com . Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion.
Uform reserve the right to enhance the criteria in the event of a large volume of applicants. We may also utilise waiting lists.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide evidence as such, if invited for an interview.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV