Warehouse Operative with Replenishing / Put-a-way duties
As part of our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative with Replenishing / Put-a-way duties to join our growing team at Uform. The successful candidate will be responsible for the careful handling and storage of products to ensure all customer orders meet Uform’s high quality standards and reach the next stage of the production process correct and complete. This role will report to the Business Unit Manager working the hours of 3pm to 12am Monday to Friday with a 15% Shift allowance.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Ability to carry out all activities quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure all pallets are shrink wrapped and secured prior to loading on to the racking.
- Ensure that pallet toppers are removed or secured to pallets prior to loading on to the racking.
- Safely put-a-way inspected palletised product into racking
- Carefully replenish stock into pickfaces to ensure products available for pickers
- Work as part of the team to ensure that the daily operational targets are met.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- Familiarise yourself and comply with Uform’s quality standards
- Make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activity in your department.
- Actively participate in your weekly team briefings.
- Ensure that all housekeeping is maintained to the highest possible standards including your assigned “aisle ownership” area.
- Comply fully with all Company Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in a busy, fast paced warehouse environment.
- Hold a valid Reach truck licence
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will represent the best interests of the company at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Royan Trowlen, HR Assistant at email@example.com . Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Wednesday 14th April 2021.
Uform reserve the right to enhance the criteria in the event of a large volume of applicants. We may also utilise waiting lists.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide evidence as such, if invited for an interview.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Email your CV