Wrap line QC Operative
As part of our continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a Wrap Line Operator’s to join our team at Uform. The successful candidates will be responsible for wrapping of customer orders ensuring all items meet Uform’s quality standard and will also be responsible for the secure packing of lengths and panels as well as quality checking each order. This role will report to the UK Wrap Line Supervisor and one will cover the day shift Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Wrapping of customer orders utilizing the relevant machinery.
- Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily targets are met.
- Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- To comply with Uform’s quality standards.
- Make improvement suggestions and be fully involved in continuous improvements activity in your department.
- When attending your weekly team briefing be encouraged to participate.
- Actively part-take in all training.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of housekeeping in your area are maintained.
- Comply fully with all Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Provide assistance to the production supervisor in all areas of plant operation.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a warehouse.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible and/or demanding hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- QC experience desirable but not essential
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- An individual who will represent the best interests of the company at all times in a professional and positive manner.
- Must set an example on behaviour, attendance, safety, fairness etc.
- Ability to prioritise work and use own initiative.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to the Melissa Kempton, HR Administrator at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion. Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is Friday 12th October 2018.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV