At Uform, we are on the lookout for talented, innovative and ambitious individuals to join our team. We are currently recruiting for a Wrapline Co-Ordinator (Supervisor). This role will report to the Warehouse Manager and will cover 42.5 hours each week: 8am to 5pm
About the Wrapline Co-Ordinator position:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this position will be responsible for the wrapping of ex-stock and customer sales orders. The main duties of the role will be to prioritise customer orders based on date required as well as managing the proincom report. Working alongside the Supply co-ordinator, Domestic Despatch Co-ordinator, UK Despatch Co-ordinator, Production Manager and Customer Services Manager, you will be pivotal in the operational process to ensure these internal customers receive a premium service.
Skills & Knowledge
To successfully fill this position, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills/knowledge:
• Good standard of education - Maths & English GSCE or equivalent
• Willingness and eagerness to learn
• Hardworking and good attitude
• Experience of working in a team environment/automated lined
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Understanding of exstock and sales orders
• A working knowledge of Health & Safety
• Good product knowledge
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV to Melissa Kempton, HR Assistant at email@example.com. Full job description and person specification available on request. Closing date for receipt of CVs is 10th August 2018.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV