Uform Loyalty Rewards Scheme
Terms & Conditions
- This Uform Loyalty Rewards Scheme scheme is valid for sales claimed above the minimum order values placed between 15th October 2019 – 31st March 2020:
||Gift Card Value
||Earn £30 Gift Card
||Earn £40 Gift Card
||Earn £50 Gift Card
||Earn £60 Gift Card
- Includes sales from the full Uform product range. Excludes orders for any related marketing material, ie. standard or bespoke brochures, roller banners, posters, door sample display stands, colour swatches and sample boards, door sample bags, A3 presenters, sample doors and showroom displays.
- All claims for gift cards must be documented on the claim form provided and submitted via email by the 5th of the following month to claim the previous months Gift Card value.
- Any claims omitted from the claim form for a particular month cannot be paid retrospectively once the claim form for that month has already been submitted.
- All claims will be verified by Uform before the Gift Cards will be issued.
- Gift Cards will be issued for the monthly sales claimed based on the individual salesperson within the company ie. in order for individual Gift Cards to be distributed to the relevant salesperson, each salesperson must submit their own claims separately on a monthly basis.
- Gift Cards will only be issued on orders which have been paid in full.
- By submitting this claim form, Uform is assuming that permission has been granted by the owner of the company to allow employees to avail of this offer.
- Personal tax implications arising from the Gift Cards issued is the responsibility of the employee of the retailer to declare.
If you wish to request a digital copy of the claim form at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.