As with all furniture, the most common problems found occur due to excessive or prolonged exposure to heat and / or moisture.
- Door and drawer frontals are designed for domestic use, we recommend that each area / cabinet in the kitchen/bedroom/living space is maintained within domestic temperature and humidity levels. We recommend a temperature range of 16°C – 24°C and a relative humidity range of 40% to 60%.
- Spills and condensation on fascia should be cleaned and dried immediately. Particularly attention must be paid to any sink areas and wet appliances as damages caused as a result is not covered by warranty.
- Dishwasher doors should not be opened mid cycle or immediately at the end of a cycle. Damage caused by the excess steam will not be covered by warranty.
- Appliances that create steam (e.g., steamer, coffee maker, kettle, steam mop, etc) should not be placed underneath cabinets or near units where condensation may form.
- Care must be taken when washing floors and worksurfaces to prevent liquid accumulating on or adjacent to plinth and panels.
- These areas should be dried thoroughly after cleaning.
- Appliances that generate excessive heat such as toasters, airfryers, microwave ovens, etc, should be correctly ventilated and not placed under or near kitchen units.