The Open 2019
To celebrate The 148th Open at Royal Portrush, we are offering you the chance to win a luxury golf break up to the value of £1,000 in association with golfbreaks.com.
To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is place an order with Uform between Thursday 18th July - Thursday 25th July*.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Oakwood Door Designs Ltd, trading as Uform, registered office; Creagh Business Park, Hillhead Road, Toomebridge, Co.Antrim, BT41 3UF and registered under company number NI 35907
- This prize draw is open to all customers of Uform who operate businesses within the UK, ie. England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
- All individual orders over the value of £500/ €550 nett excluding VAT and placed/processed between Thursday 18th July at 12am up until 12 midnight on Thursday 25th July will automatically be entered into the prize draw. For example one order over the value of £500 / €550 nett excluding VAT will be classed as one individual entry. Multiple entries from the one company will be allowed within the stated timeframe above. Any orders placed within the specified time frame but cancelled will have their entry revoked. Quotations will not be classified as an entry. No responsibility can be accepted for qualifying orders not received for whatever reason.
- The prize will be a luxury golf break valued at £1,000 and will be awarded in the form of a gift voucher through golfbreaks.com. We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prize with a prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and the prize winner must accept the prize in the form offered.
- The winning company will be chosen at random from all valid entries that meet the entry criteria as previously outlined in point 3 above.
- Employees of Uform and their immediate families or anyone else connected in anyway with the competition may not enter, nor may the employees of any third-party prize providers or their immediate families.
- The prize winner will be notified that they have won the prize within 14 days of the closing date of the competition via at least one of the following methods:
- By telephone
- In writing
- Or by email
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
- The prize will be despatched to the prize winner via the UK mail service or by electronic voucher via email. If a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us. We will not be liable for a prize which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- The winner of this prize draw must agree that we may use their name, company name, company logo and town and/or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, this includes participating in any associated photography. The winner further agrees and acknowledges that publicity materials featuring them may be provided to our third-party prize provider for the purposes of promoting their association with the prize draw and for awarding the relevant prize
- We may vary the terms of, or terminate, this competition at any time at our absolute discretion without liability to any entrant. We will not award any prize if the prize draw is terminated.
- All our decisions relating to this prize draw is final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into in this regard.
- If you have any questions in relation to the competition please contact the Uform Marketing Team; email@example.com