Business Development Executive
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Business Development Executive within the company. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be working as part of the Sales and Business Development teams. You will mainly be responsible for identifying and qualifying new sales leads, pitching products and negotiating with decision makers over the phone. Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, 5 days per week.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Identifying and qualifying new sales leads
- Pitching products
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- You will be provided with leads and generate your own leads, targeting B2B
- Researching organisation’s and individual’s online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Selling typical duties include:
- Presenting over the phone to decision makers
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Daily contact with Area Sales Managers (field based) to facilitate ongoing account management.
- Daily usage of IT systems and procedures to ensure accuracy
- Sales calls completed as guided by Business Development Manager and in line with company promotions and marketing campaigns to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Take orders and resolve customer issues (for certain new customers they will be the primary contact)
- Do customer accompaniments around the Design Centre to showcase the Uform portfolio.
- Any other duties as delegated by Management.
Who you are:
- You will have a desire to further develop a career in sales and be an enthusiastic self-starter, who will naturally demonstrate tenacity and innovation in securing new business and building long-term profitable relationships.
- You will be passionate about selling and have the ability to engage with people at all levels
- You will be focused on your own goals and will believe in your ability to achieve success by consistently meeting your daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in English and Maths
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a sales/customer services role in a high volume-based business.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – word, excel, powerpoint.
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of CRM System, Sales Logix and Sage.
- Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
- Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
- Professional and customer-focused face to face and on the telephone.
- Good team player able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to close out a conversation.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed.
- Be creative, confident, have great energy and be an outgoing person
The full job description is available upon request. If you are interested in applying for the above position, please submit your CV to the HR Department for consideration by the closing date of Monday 23rd August 2021.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV