Business Development Executive
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Business Development Administrator within the company. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be working as part of the Sales and Business Development teams. You will mainly be lead generating and managing a specific channel of customers, alongside carrying your own targets to achieve potential bonus.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Updating BDU database (SalesLogix)
- Lead generation (in liaison with the Campaign Manager) to cover all areas in GB, NI&ROI
- Generating leads for the contract side of the business via CRM’s provided
- Managing a specific channel of business, with targets of growth and gaining new business
- Growth and conversion targets as per each task set by senior sales team
- Managing and using CRM
- Keeping database clean and up to date
- Providing cover for other colleagues in the office during periods of holidays and sickness
- Working daily with you area sales manager devising plans and updates of the area
- Liasing with Area sales manager on leads and opportunities to help get them over the line
- Working daily with national contracts manager on developer leads, and helping him progress these to success
- Following up and continually progressing the accounts in your remit – growing these in overall volume and value
- Maintaining profitable business via margin targets – and growing new business with these KPI’s in mind
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- Proven ability to manage multiple monthly/yearly KPI’s
- Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
- Professional and customer-focused face to face and on the telephone.
- Good team player able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed.
- Ability to pro-actively plan ahead and stick to that plan to ensure all accounts get the attention they need
- Proficiency in following up, and keeping on top of multiple tasks
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – word, excel, PowerPoint.
- A working knowledge/experience in the use of CRM’s is desirable
- Proven track record of working to sales/growth KPI’s is essential
- Previous industry experience within builders/contractors desirable
- Hybrid working available
This is an exciting time to join our business as we embark on this journey of growth and change. If you feel you have the right attitude and energy to join #TeamUform and wish to apply, please forward your CV to the Kathryn Johnston in HR at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can request an application form which will be emailed to you for completion.
Closing date for receipt of CVs/applications is 5.00 pm on Friday 3rd June 2022.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Email your CV